Prep Time: 10 Minutes, Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Who doesn’t like chocolate cookies? Okay, there may be a few people, but we don’t know many. Most people love a good cookie, but those who are trying to eat well and take care of their health tend to avoid the sweet treats. Why not enjoy fresh-baked cookies and enjoy healthy food at the same time? This chocolate protein cookie recipe is just what you need as a sweet reward once in a while, and with the Rawfusion protein and other natural ingredients, there’s no reason to feel bad about it. Just be sure to let them cool before digging in!
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix together the peanut butter and applesauce until it has a smooth consistency, then stir in the vanilla extract, baking soda, baking powder, sea salt, cinnamon, maple syrup and cocoa powder.
3. Mix in the RAWFUSION® and brown rice flour, mix until completely blended. Fold in unsweetened carob chips (optional).
4. Round the cookie batter into balls with a spoon, and place them onto a greased or lined cookie sheet, Use back of spoon to flatten the cookie slightly. Put in the oven for 15 minutes.
5. After 15 minutes, remove from oven and let cool on cookie sheet for a few minutes.
*NOTE: These cookies need to be stored in the refrigerator or freezer to preserve freshness.
Win a FREE tub of RAWFUSION®:
If you have a recipe you would like to share, post it to our Facebook Page, for a chance to win. Winners are selected monthly!